Marsapalooza debuts its 2nd in-person Smash gauntlet in Baltimore! Next event is Saturday, October 1st!
TOURNAMENT IS OVER!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
SMASH BROS. TOURNAMENT & GAUNTLET
*Bring some friends for encouragement to cheer you on!
- Tournament starts at 5pm sharp. Please be as early as 4pm for check in and roll call. Event doors and friendlies as early as 2pm!
- Each Smash tournament bracket is the official tournament rule set for each game.
- It is encouraged to bring your own controllers but we will have limited controllers provided if needed.
- Each bracket would be double elimination format.
- Winner of each bracket wins a prize and a shot at the Smash gauntlet for the GRAND prize.
- Bracket winners face off in a 1v1, best of 3 in a round robin bracket.
- Game in the 1st match of the gauntlet will be selected by spinning a wheel. Loser selects next game from list. Game option can not be used twice in a set. Melee/Project M will be treated as 1 game on the wheel.
- Stages for the gauntlet are tournament specific for each version and may be selected by player choice. (ex. Battlefield OK via Melee)
- Gauntlet matches are 3 stock and timer set to 7 minutes per game.
-In the result of a tie-breaking scenario, top 2 contestants playoff in a 2 stock match on version chosen by spinning a wheel.
-Winner gets the GRAND prize!!!!!!!!!